Dermaplaning is a gentle skin resurfacing procedure that uses a special surgical blade to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. As an added bonus, it also removes facial hair—a great procedure for people wanting to remove lighter-colored facial hair or “peach fuzz.” You end up with very smooth-looking, glowing skin. When used as the first step of the Micropeel, the removal of the dead skin cells not only allows for cell renewal, but also allows for better penetration of the chemical peel, which is customized for your skin type and skincare needs, as the second step of the Micropeel.
Using optimized solutions formulated for resurfacing the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulating collagen remodeling to improve hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, texture and skin imperfections.
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- Supports healthy collagen levels for firmer skin
- Accelerates skin’s natural exfoliation process
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and remodels existing collagen and elastin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Softens and smoothes skin